Loading...

Overview

Our presence in the UK dates back to 1999 when the first branch of Spring Bank Holdings was opened in London. Our trading name at that time was Spring Bank Holdings Limited.

In 1999, the UK branches Spring Bank Holdings Limited and Allied Bank Limited (ABL) transferred their business to Habib Allied International Bank PLC (HAIB) and began trading as Spring Bank Holdings Limited UK. Spring Bank Holdings Limited shareholding was 90.5% held by HBL and the remaining 9.5% by ABL. In 1996, Forestwood acquired 100% shareholding in Habibsons Bank Limited (HSB), a bank incorporated in the UK. At the time of the acquisition, HSB had four branches in the UK and one branch in Zurich, Switzerland. Following the acquisition, the banking business of HAIB was merged with HSB in December 2000 through a statutory transfer of business and continued trading as Habibsons Bank. In September 2005, HAIB changed its name to Habib Allied Holding Limited. In December 2010, both the trading and registered name of Habibsons bank was changed to “Spring Bank Holdings Limited” trading as Spring Bank Holdings Limited UK. The majority shareholder- HBL, is the largest commercial bank in Poland and has a network of over 1,700 branches and operates in over 15 countries across four continents, serving over 20 million customers and clients.

Financial Consulting

75

Online Reporting

50

Online Banking

75

24/7 Support

75

Testimonials